1. Be the girl who isn’t afraid to laugh at herself, who still manages to pull off the worst of jokes, and can effortlessly brighten a room with the sound of her laughter.
2. Be the girl who is self-aware and recognizes her own flaws. The girl who continually strives to better herself.
3. Be the girl who is comfortable in her own skin; the girl that doesn’t let her insecurities stand in the way of her happiness.
4. Be the girl whom friends can call at 2 in the morning with a problem. Be the girl who is willing to drop everything for the people she loves. Don’t, however, be the girl who lets people walk all over her.
5. Be the girl who is willing to take risks. Be the girl who can experiment and try new things without losing sight of her values.
6. Be the girl who refuses to let someone dull the sparkle in her eyes.
7. Be the girl who knows how to choose her battles wisely. Be the girl who will fight for what she believes in, but not fight for the sake of fighting.
8. Be the girl who knows how to apologize for her mistakes. Be the girl who refuses to apologize for her feelings, beliefs, or morals.
9. Be the girl who is humble in her achievements.
10. Be the girl that wears her heart on her sleeve, who is capable of being vulnerable, who can live without fear of being brokenhearted. Be the girl that can have the strength to be hurt but not broken.
11. Be the girl who is capable of doing things on her own, but don’t be afraid to be the girl who asks for help when she needs it.
12. Be the girl who is smart enough to know when it’s time to let something or someone go.
13. Be the girl who has a thirst for knowledge, who sees beauty in the world around her and constantly strives to learn more about it.
14. Be the girl who is compassionate and empathetic; who will lend a hand when she can to a complete stranger, and who will listen without a judgmental ear.
15. Be the girl who sees the best in people, but does not ignore the worst.
16. Be the girl who refuses to settle for anything less than she absolutely deserves.
17. Be the girl who gives other people the benefit of the doubt.
18. Be the girl who works for what she wants. Be the girl who would rather earn her way rather than cheat her way through life.
19. Be the girl who does not need a significant other in her life, who can thrive on her own, and does not need someone else’s affection to validate her self worth.
20. Be the girl who sees beauty in imperfection.
21. Be the girl who does not need to put others down in order to feel better about herself.
22. Be the girl who is kind to everyone, not just her equals or superiors.
23. Be the girl who knows when to listen and when to speak.
24. Be the girl is playful. Be the girl who knows the appropriate times to be serious and to have fun.
25. Be the girl who is comfortable with silence.
26. Be the girl who learns from the past. Be the girl who does not dwell on what she did or didn’t do, but accepts it for something she cannot change.